+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Innes - CRUSHED Philadelphia and our loser fanbase last night

Ponderous.
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderstack View Post
    Ponderous.
    speaking of Casey Kasem, did they find that guy yet?

maybe Trout does really have 25,000 friends in South Jersey

http://www.nj.com/phillies/index.ssf...l_feeling.html

"It was a special moment for me, a real special moment. It felt unbelievable to take it in a little longer. A lot of things were going through my mind – excited, anxious, chills. It's a feeling you can't describe. It's just an unbelievable feeling."

Trout said he normally likes to acknowledge the fans in center field during games, especially the ones who are yelling to him or at him. On Tuesday, many of those fans were familiar faces.

"Every chance I had I tried to (look into the stands), every time," said Trout. "I got to see a lot of friends. It was a good feeling. It was definitely a highlight of the season so far.

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar
    Innes was a breath of fresh air for that station at first but lately I think he's starting to embrace the troll reputation a little much and he's stsrting to get a bit annoying. He's great with callers though, holy ****. He's like breather enemy #1.

i like Innes and his troll schtick, but his knowledge of sports sucks. He pretty much has to be a troll all the time since he doesn't seem to follow sports particularly closely

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't compare him to abreu anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by snoop88 View Post
    i like Innes and his troll schtick, but his knowledge of sports sucks. He pretty much has to be a troll all the time since he doesn't seem to follow sports particularly closely
    No one on WIP really knows anything about sports, all they know are the Philly teams. And even with the PHilly teams they just know basics and what to harp on to fire up the breathers.

Swing would be the ultimate WIP host. Knows more than just Philly sports and also how to fire up breathers.

Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    Swing would be the ultimate WIP host. Knows more than just Philly sports and also how to fire up breathers.

I'm pretty sure WIP host don't even know sports teams exist in other cities. They basically live in a vacuum of Four for Four!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan629 View Post
    Innes was a breath of fresh air for that station at first but lately I think he's starting to embrace the troll reputation a little much and he's stsrting to get a bit annoying. He's great with callers though, holy ****. He's like breather enemy #1.
    He's got some breather tendencies himself though.
    Last edited by TyWebb; 05-16-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

+ Reply to Thread