+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Innes - CRUSHED Philadelphia and our loser fanbase last night

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    I always thought ****** was a pretty breathery term.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    The morning show stuff is just pure speculation on my part. I am just trying to connect the dots, because he was a drive time radio host in Houston. They must be paying him more and have given him some sort of carrot on a stick to get him to come to Philly. A slightly smaller media market
    No, you were correct. They are grooming him to be the next Morning Show host, and the WIP higher ups love Josh Innes per some people I know at CBS radio. He gets a lot of complaints, but WIP wants that, because while the complaints are high, no one stops listening. Was told he makes 75k per year.

Also, another little tidbit. Josh Innes is hated by Anthony Gargano and Rob Ellis. Innes hates Anthony Gargano and called him a fraud off the air. It was really bad at one point. Things got bad with Rob Ellis when Josh Innes bragged about how his ratings were better than the "previous evening host" and Rob Ellis took great offense to it and complained to the higher ups, who did nothing about it but basically told each side to stop acting like children.

After The Great Birds debate, Rob Ellis was going for the 5-peat and Josh Innes won, because he asked his twitter followers to mass vote for him. Rob Ellis was not happy about it and complained to WIP higher ups. Innes was not happy about that and thought Rob was acting like a bitch. Also, when Josh found out that Rob Ellis campaigned on air for votes the last 5 years, Josh called Rob out for being a hypocrite. That got heated.

Josh is a rabble rouser on air, but people that know him were telling me is he really quiet and isolated off the air. Doesn't really talk to anyone at WIP unless he needs to and is anti-social. Keeps to himself. His off-air personality is very different apparently.
    Last edited by AmaroFan; 05-16-2014 at 11:09 PM.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Re: Josh Innes - CRUSHED Philadelphia and our loser fanbase last night

Congrats on your first good post! Ellis becomes more and more of a tool all the time. Gargano probably hates him because he's not "4 for 4". Makes me like Innes even more.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Is 75K a year a lot for the 6-10pm job? I don't really know what any of these morons make. Except that Angelo makes into the millions which should be some sort of federal crime.
    Ricky Jordan on Kyle Kendrick:

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Like I posted before. He was the drive time radio host in Houston. They were not going to lure him here with less air time, unless he was going to get paid for it.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    I don't know how the people in Houston are, but this is like fishing with dynamite for Innes. He has millions of retards to rile up. He could be here for 30 years.

But the simple fact of the matter is we would not have made the playoffs in 2007 without him. There is just no way to argue with that.

Josh started off doing a lot of politically incorrect things. He would joke about genitalia and race and stuff. You'd get your women who would call up and call him sexist or racist, and most of the things he said were rather mild. Most of his complaints are from people who are angry he's an out of towner and is critical of the Philadelphia fans. That is why Anthony hates him. Anthony didn't like that he came into town and acted like he knew Philadelphia and called out the fans on certain issues. Then when Josh basically called Anthony a fraud, that relationship boiled over.

Andy Bloom told Anthony and Rob directly be very careful about what they say about Josh on the air, because a couple times they trashed him passive aggressively.

Andy Bloom also told Josh to calm down with the penis jokes and the race stuff and the voice distorting equipment he used. That happened after one show he had went completely out of control and they got a lot of complaints that he didn't talk enough about sports and people were disgusted by his humor.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Philly media does well to represent the toilet of America that they're supposed to represent.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by AmaroFan View Post
    Most of his complaints are from people who are angry he's an out of towner and is critical of the Philadelphia fans.
    Breatherdelphia

Frankly, he blows just like most of the other radio hosts in this town. Even if he gets the morning gig when Cataldi eventually is gone, I still won't listen.

Listening to that fat turd talk about his exploits at the strip club is about as exciting as listening to AA talk about how competent Galvis is.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    Frankly, he blows just like most of the other radio hosts in this town. Even if he gets the morning gig when Cataldi eventually is gone, I still won't listen.

Listening to that fat turd talk about his exploits at the strip club is about as exciting as listening to AA talk about how competent Galvis is.
    Its no worse than Angelo yelling about wanting to be the Marlins who win a championship every 10-15 years, then suck for the years in between, then cry about the Phillies sucking

+ Reply to Thread