+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Innes - CRUSHED Philadelphia and our loser fanbase last night

cleft lips/palates are funny. lol at 23 surgeries. dude must have been a mess. I had 7 or 8, I think. maybe more. get over yourself, Frank Pratt. grow a beard and get on with your life. the guy makes having surgery then eating ice cream, jello, and pudding for a few weeks sound like consecutive tours in iraq.

Josh Innes - CRUSHED Philadelphia and our loser fanbase last night

It takes that many surgerys? Why the ****? Thats ridiculous, probably more cost effective to just kill yourself

Back in the day, I guess it did depending on how you were growing they might have to do follow on surgeries. I think they can do some things in utero (might be wrong on that) or do more comprehensive surgeries early on that negate the need for additional ones further down the road. I don't know. I stopped getting Cleft Digest about ten years ago.

Senior Member jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ has a reputation beyond repute jmuCJ's Avatar
    I'd get a trial subscription to Cleft Digest, check it out for a few issues.

the centerfold is usually pretty awesome though it takes a while to figure out which is the face and which is the vaaj.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    It takes that many surgerys? Why the ****? Thats ridiculous, probably more cost effective to just kill yourself
    in the real world people don't slap on invisalign and turn into brad pitt
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

don't forget his half-hearted devotion to crossfit and bi-monthly pickup basketball games with rain man.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Back in the day, I guess it did depending on how you were growing they might have to do follow on surgeries. I think they can do some things in utero (might be wrong on that) or do more comprehensive surgeries early on that negate the need for additional ones further down the road. I don't know. I stopped getting Cleft Digest about ten years ago.

so, apparently Gargano and Ellis are out. At least Gargano is. not sure what they're doing with Ellis who is about as vanilla as they come. he was okay on his own show after Flyers games, but his whole run with Gargano was painful to listen to. just constantly looking for approval from "the cuz" and trying to keep up with how big of a four for four guy he is, too. I'm guessing Innes will end up in that slot and battle Missanelli which should be pretty good. Mikey Miss (douche chills) could stand to be knocked down a few pegs. I guess he'll have to pull general knowledge quizzes off of jetpunk.com five days a week now and quote Godfather/Goodfellas/Sopranos/Seinfeld even more.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    they need to get rid of "sports talk" altogether

cess pool of white trash and mouthbreathing numbnuts

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    saw that cataldi got a 3 year extension, woohoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

aw, c'mon, cuz!

this picture came right out of the Italian guy playbook.

+ Reply to Thread