+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL offseason topic

Senior Member Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629 has a reputation beyond repute Jordan629's Avatar

NHL offseason topic

- Ales Hemsky rejects Sens 3-year offer will become UFA/rights likely traded.

- Winnipeg GM says they're open to trade discussions for any Jets player.
    Last edited by Jordan629; 06-16-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan629 View Post
    i want pokey reddick!
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Senior Member Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin's Avatar

NHL offseason topic

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan629 View Post
    - Ales Hemsky rejects Sens 3-year offer will become UFA/rights likely traded.

Josh rimer (sp) says Kane
    to Philly for b schenn
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeYourBeans View Post
    Nah, I suck dick for money.
    phillysportscentral.com

Okoto Value = $296,300.59

philaphans.com

Okoto Value = $126,671.04

I guess if you can't find a place to dump Lecavalier, I could live with it. Kane goes on the first line, drop Hartnell down with Lecavalier and Simmonds or even bump Simmonds up and drop Voracek down. That's two pretty decent, balanced lines with everyone in their natural position assuming Lecavalier's struggles can be attributed solely to his back and playing out of position rather than him getting old and sucking now. Third line of Couturier with Read and someone else. Don't really want to trade Schenn unless a very good d-man is coming back, though.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    First priority has to be to move Lecavalier.

I wouldnt mind a Schenn for Kane swap, but that leaves a hole at center still. Couturier isnt a good enough scorer to play on the second scoring line. He's best suited to play exactly where his is right now. Though, I would be matching up the Giroux line against the other team's top players a lot more often.

You might be able to swing a trade like this though

Schenn, Vinny, Grossmann for Kane, and Fat Buff.

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wouldnt mind a Schenn for Kane swap, but that leaves a hole at center still. Couturier isnt a good enough scorer to play on the second scoring line. He's best suited to play exactly where his is right now. Though, I would be matching up the Giroux line against the other team's top players a lot more often.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post

would the jets take on that much bloated money for Kane and Byfuglien? I guess both of those guys make a decent amount of money, too, but schenn is also due a raise. would you even play Byfuglien on defense?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    would the jets take on that much bloated money for Kane and Byfuglien? I guess both of those guys make a decent amount of money, too, but schenn is also due a raise. would you even play Byfuglien on defense?
    Kane and Buff Make 11 Million AAV.

I think that's right round exactly why the Flyers players make in total.

The real talent in the swap is Schenn for Kane. Schenn is cheaper and younger and performed on par with Kane last year.

The Grossman and Vinny are for Buff - Who is a fat sloth making 5 million a year.

I don't know that I'd really be interested in Byfuglien. He's kind of a disaster on defense and I think Simmonds gives you more for less in the same role if you have to play him at forward. If the Jets are open to trading anyone, I'd be more interested in Bogosian. Would a trade centered around both Schenns for Kane and Bogosian be plausible? Bogosian isn't as much of a hitter as L. Schenn, but makes a little less and is a right-hand shot. Is that too much of a lateral move?

Blog Entries
    I dont want to lose the toughness on Defense Schenn brings. He was up there in this and fighting majors amongst D as well.

This D is soofffft otherwise.

So I am beginning to think Schenn isn't here next year. I guess my thinking is that neither Hextall or Holmgren were able to lock him up so far, is his asking price too high maybe for the Flyers?
    You can go eff yourself brother. I've worked my ass off in my life. In the office and outside moving dirt and stone. Literally **** yourself.

Blog Entries
    Not worried about the "Locked up" thing. They do not have to sign him until camp. There's no pressure, and doing so only limits their flexibility for other moves. They need to qualify him by the end of the month. If someone sheets him. They match, unless it's above 3 million, in that case the get a 1st and 2nd rounder. There's literally no pressure to sign him right now.

Couturier jumped on an offer, because he had a **** year last year. If he had held out until this season he'd have gotten more than 1.5

+ Reply to Thread