+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Flyers GDT and News Thread

There's talk of renovated Beaver Stadium. Could make it more appealing to the NHL if the the infrastructure is upgraded.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mason with an incredible diving glove save tonight. 36 saves in a 2-0 shutout over Vancouver. They've now won 3 of 4 and are 7-2-1 in their last 10.

They'll still disappoint most of the rest of the season I'm sure.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    that was insane. just wish they had this type of goalie play back in 2010

Stone Cold Steve Mason.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Whapper View Post
    nah I don't agree with you. Has nothing to do with the skill set or difficulty of golf. If I call golf a sport then I have to call billiards a sport then I have to call bowling a sport then I have to call poker a sport. I cant have a morphed up version of Doyle Brunson/Pete Webber/and a chinese lady be my idea of the modern athlete.

He misspelled Weber's name, but it's good to see someone else give him a shoutout.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

how so?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Los Angeles Kings acquired forward Vincent Lecavalier and defenseman Luke Schenn from the Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday in exchange for forward Jordan Weal and a third-round pick in the June draft.

The Flyers will retain half the money owed to Lecavalier and Schenn to help the cap-challenged Kings make it work, sources confirmed.

Lecavalier's agent, Kent Hughes, told ESPN.com after the trade was announced that his client would retire at the end of the season, therefore forgoing the final two years of his contract, which would have paid him $3 million in salary each season.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/14...rdan-weal-pick

Great trade. Hextall for Mayor!

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Richards signed with the caps too

somewhere Mr. V is pissed off

Islanders game tonight is postponed. #nationofwusses

+ Reply to Thread