+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Flyers GDT and News Thread

Flyers GDT and News Thread

E5, does psf think the flyers d is soft? You havent really been clear on that

they think every flyer that doesn't take the ice with a machine gun and an undefeated MMA record is a queer.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    updated highlights me in the shootout vs E5

Truckin->Other One ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    they think every flyer that doesn't take the ice with a machine gun and an undefeated MMA record is a queer.
    pretty much spot on. it's an obsession. disturbing one at that
    "one more day, i find myself alive"-Jerry Garcia

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    updated highlights me in the shootout vs E5
    I don't play goalie or any defense whatsoever. you wouldn't see me more than a foot from my defensive blueline unless it was to chase a Crosby type to slash him on the ankles.

Jim Vandequeer

Lol. "Quest for the Cup" is pretty much the epitome of the worst of Flyers fans. Bizarre obsession with toughness

Grit winz cupz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snoop88 View Post
    Bizarre obsession with toughness
    And it seems like that all think of themselves as bad asses.

I mean how much douche can you pack into one post? E-5 thinks this post is way way way too e-fivey.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Whapper View Post
    nah I don't agree with you. Has nothing to do with the skill set or difficulty of golf. If I call golf a sport then I have to call billiards a sport then I have to call bowling a sport then I have to call poker a sport. I cant have a morphed up version of Doyle Brunson/Pete Webber/and a chinese lady be my idea of the modern athlete. I'm not going to do that and damn you for making me visualize what female chinese doyle brunson webber with a mustache looks like. damn you. I'd rather read about noras crotch hole he got in his shorts.

I don't know who those people are

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    golf is impossible to play, its more of a skill than a sport

+ Reply to Thread