+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Flyers GDT and News Thread

"Is ________ a sport? Also, does Pete Rose belong in the HOF??? Also, which cheesesteak place is the best in the northeast? I'll be taking your calls after the break!"

Straight from the mouthbreather sports radio handbook.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Swing bought a 52 degrees wedge, I am deadly from off the fringe

When it comes to whats a sport and what isn't and how the modern athlete should look. I trust the opinions of a bald overweight slob Flyers fan from the internet

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    who you talking bout willis?

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    who you talking bout willis?
    This guy

Quote Originally Posted by The_Whapper View Post
    nah I don't agree with you. Has nothing to do with the skill set or difficulty of golf. If I call golf a sport then I have to call billiards a sport then I have to call bowling a sport then I have to call poker a sport. I cant have a morphed up version of Doyle Brunson/Pete Webber/and a chinese lady be my idea of the modern athlete. I'm not going to do that and damn you for making me visualize what female chinese doyle brunson webber with a mustache looks like. damn you. I'd rather read about noras crotch hole he got in his shorts.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Couturier got 6 years, $26 million from the Flyers.

Flyers GDT and News Thread

c00ter

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Couturier got 6 years, $26 million from the Flyers.
    Good price for him.

Ugh he is terrible

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Ugh he is terrible
    How does PSF feel about this? Something tells me they hate it.

of course they do. if he can pump up his numbers to 20 goals 50 points and play good defense against the best players on the other team then he'll be a bargain with what some of the mid level guys out there are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    How does PSF feel about this? Something tells me they hate it.
    split 50/50

+ Reply to Thread