+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Flyers GDT and News Thread

if he broke Gretzky's single season goal record they'd still find something wrong with him. that place is basically about 20 Belmonts usually divided evenly on both sides of a debate arguing with each other in 500 word essay form. thankfully Flip and dbfp jump in there from time to time to recalibrate them. sometimes I like to pour three fingers of birch beer and watch the fireworks.

The Philadelphia Flyers have signed Jakub Voracek to an eight-year, $66 million contract.

That's a $8.25 million annual cap hit, although it won't kick in until 2016-17 as Voracek still has a season left on his existing four-year, $17 million deal. He had 81 points in 82 contests last season, so as long as he maintains that high level of play, that high cap hit will look justified. That's not a terrible bet for Philadelphia to make and we don't really find fault with the Flyers locking up one of the league's top forwards for the long haul.

- Rotoworld

Senior Member Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin has a reputation beyond repute Lukin's Avatar
    w00t
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeYourBeans View Post
    Nah, I suck dick for money.
    phillysportscentral.com

Okoto Value = $296,300.59

philaphans.com

Okoto Value = $126,671.04

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like the signing, but I hate the hextall is god ******ry.

What has he actually done that wasn't an obvious move? He signed Jake and Couturier for market value contracts. Over Paid Del Zotto. Made an awful trade last off season. Made 2 decent trades at the deadline. The Pronger trade was so overrated it's not even funny. They traded **** for **** (gagner and Grosman) Then Traded a cap hit which helped AZ more than it hurt the flyers, thanks to LTIR.

Don't get me wrong. I dont think Hextall is doing a bad job, but I just dont see the "Hextall is the messiah" **** that the ******s on reddit, twitter, and PSF See. Or noslackdelta who almost earned himself a facebook block last night because I was embarrassed to admit to knowing him

GiveMeYourBeans= My Bitch FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP has a reputation beyond repute FLiP's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He was the Rube to Pat Gillick.

Got nice returns for coburn and timonen but that umberger trade... If he can disappear at least one of umberger, lecavalier, or macdonald I'll take a sip of the koolaid.

no way Lecavalier doesn't retire at the end of this season

he's so done and he knows it.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll be there if it ever happens.

Flyers GDT and News Thread

They've been talking about this for years. Hope the let joepa statue drop the ceremonial first puck.

+ Reply to Thread