+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: super bowl xlix ne sea

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Florida Marlins winning a World Series before the Phillies had won another one was disconcerting.

Same with the Tampa Bay Lightning and I guess Anaheim. I have nothing against the Ducks, but it's another expansion team in a non-hockey city. Isn't there arena like 20 minutes from the Kings' arena? What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Herb Eaversmells View Post
    I couldnt imagine being a seahawks fan today. Holy shiz what a letdown
    Yea, the way they lost was ridiculous, but they were lucky to have gotten there and they won last year. When the Phillies lost the 2009 World Series, it sucked, but the 2008 win greatly took the sting off of that loss. They'll get over it. They need to stop being so whiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb Eaversmells View Post
    I couldnt imagine being a seahawks fan today. Holy shiz what a letdown
    Fat pasty ****** Packers fans are celebrating.

Pounding vaj since 2012 Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One of my facebook friends is out in Seattle and has been a fan of those teams for a long time. I noticed one of his bitch friends was constantly talking **** to him and saying how great the Patriots are. I posted that she should really stop because the pain a true Seattle fan is going through right now is unbelievable. And that she was basically heckling a guy at his mother's funeral.

I ****ing hate it when fans of other teams pull that ****.

One time at a bar a drunk middle-aged woman came up to me and started ripping on the Eagles (she did the stupid empty trophy case joke) because I was wearing a jacket. I really wanted to just lay into her but I just held back.
    "**** robo's family.
    There. I said it." -SwingOnThis

"someday we'll meet, and it will be more awkward than either of us can possibly imagine" -pp999

Adam Caplan ✔ @caplannfl
    Seahawks say HC Pete Carroll confirms Richard Sherman's left elbow will require Tommy John surgery.
    ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite

ZOMG I HOPE HE DOESN'T LOSE TOO MUCH VELOCITY OFF OF HIS FASTBALL AMIRITE??

Adam Caplan ✔ @caplannfl
    Odds to win 2016 SB (per bovada.lv): Seahawks (5/1), Pats (7/1), Packers (8/1), Broncos (10/1), Cowboys/Colts (14/1), Eagles/49ers (20/1).

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Broncos are a sucker bet. They will be in rebuild mode if Manning doesnt return

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    Worst play call in the history of professional sports. Can't justify that in any way.
    Danny Ozark breathing easier today in his grave.

Serious question, is Paul Allen a retarded person?

What's the ****** on the bottom of the gif doing with his fingers?

Those douches all use Microsoft Surfaces, Swing, what do you expect from them?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    What's the ****** on the bottom of the gif doing with his fingers?
    lol

was listening to some breather radio today, and they were interviewing Michael Irvin. He said they didn't hand it off to Lynch because it would have made him cost more to re-sign. lol

+ Reply to Thread