+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: super bowl xlix ne sea

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Which team are you rooting for to win the Super Bowl?

46%
    Patriots
    54%
    Seahawks

GRRRRR!!!! The angry black athlete doesn't like talking to the media!!! Except for when he does talk to the media, of course.

The whole run-up to the Super Bowl is brutal. ten million fluff/overblown stories. hundreds of hours of analysis by former players who've suffered way too many concussions that usually are miles off the mark. this guy is wacky. this guy is a jerk. these guys cheat. who cares. play the game and see what happens. none of this other hyped up garbage matters. doesn't anyone know that there are real issues in the world like Japanese people having their heads cut off, some guy shoveling the finish line of the Boston Marathon off, and Bruce Jenner finally becoming a woman?!?!?!?!?!? aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    you have to be a special kind of ****** to root for a boston team. seriously, i like Brady, but I can't root for the patriots as a team. they ruined the one possibility in my lifetime for the Eagles to win a superbowl. they've won so many titles in the past 15 years, while Philadelphia has managed to win just one title in the past 30+ years. i'm not going to be upset if they win, and i really don't "root" for teams that aren't the eagles, but I will certainly be rooting for NE to lose. same thing goes for the lakers, yankees, blue jays, blackhawks and any other team that won a title over a philly team. **** them all.
    ****** lover
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

never

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    its a great excuse to get together and do 3 things americans love

1. Booze heavily and drive home
    2. Gamble
    3. Neglect family

Who is in that picture Herb? I can practically see him Mouthbreathing.

which picture?

Pats to convert a 4th down +130

lock that up

ohhh haha i turn those off

that's swing in 2008

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lol Pete Carroll.

Man, if that happened to the Eagles, I feel like there would be a ton of domestic abuse in this city. And I think some of us would need to take a good full year or two off from football completely. What a disgraceful playcall.

Tom Brady at 37 is better than your QB. Sorry, folks. GOAT. Go Pats. Great Super Bowl. Weird commercials and odd, depressing campaigns. But an awesome fourth quarter.

Lol thugs. Great ending.

+ Reply to Thread