+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: super bowl xlix ne sea

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Lol Pete Carroll.

Man, if that happened to the Eagles, I feel like there would be a ton of domestic abuse in this city.
    I'm absolutely sure there will be anyway. It's the soft pretzel/domestic abuse capital of the USA.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I'm absolutely sure there will be anyway. It's the soft pretzel/domestic abuse capital of the USA.
    True, but it's so damn bikable.

being a Boston sports fan has to be unbelievably awesome.

Brady is probably the "GOAT" but not that it matters but I thought Butler should've been the MVP

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snoop88 View Post
    being a Boston sports fan has to be unbelievably awesome.
    4 NFL Super Bowl championships
    6 NFL SB appearances. Could easily have been another win or two if not for two crazy plays.
    Could be competing again next year one more time before Brady walks away from the game.

Bruins Stanley Cup against a great team. Still a contender as we speak for this year.

Celtics championship.

Red Sox end one of the worst slumps in professional sports history to win their first World Series in many, many years. And in doing so, they have arguably the greatest series comeback in sports history. Not just down 3-0, but to their biggest rival in franchise history and often the biggest rivalry in sports (at least during those years, it was). And not just down, but winning in comeback fashion and with walk-offs in multiple games and then winning in the Bronx in Game 7. Storybook kinda stuff. And then they come back and win yet another World Series championship. And could be playing for yet another one in the next year or two, right?

Honestly, what has happened with sports in Boston over the last 15 years is just incredible.

Jealous. Absolutely jealous of that.

Pounding vaj since 2012 Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know. I have liked sports for over 30 years. In that time, roughly 120-130 sporting seasons, I have only seen one championship.

One.

When the Phillies won in 08 I did not even have a reaction. I just sat there on my couch utterly confused. I was expecting there to be someone saying "but the game isn't over" or something.
    "**** robo's family.
    There. I said it." -SwingOnThis

"someday we'll meet, and it will be more awkward than either of us can possibly imagine" -pp999

That play call by Carrol is a breather-radio wet dream. And lol at the Seahawks acting like a bunch of savage animals at the end of the game. Good god. lol @ Sherman crying on the sideline.

And kudos to the NFL for blacking up the halftime show with whatever the **** that thing was. Holy **** that was awful.

By the way, Wilson's throw on that pick was maybe a little too far out in front, but you really can't throw that pass much better. 9 out of 10 times it's a TD or incomplete. That DB just made an outstanding play. Give him credit.

of course, but he shouldn't have been throwing the ball there anyway. 4 read options in a row and you are guaranteed a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Lol Pete Carroll.

Man, if that happened to the Eagles, I feel like there would be a ton of domestic abuse in this city. And I think some of us would need to take a good full year or two off from football completely. What a disgraceful playcall.
    If Pete Carroll were Andy Reid, he wouldn't have had any timeouts remaining and would have been forced to throw the ball. If Russell Wilson were Donovan McNabb, the ball would have been thrown at the receiver's feet and wouldn't have been intercepted.

Worst play call in the history of professional sports. Can't justify that in any way.

Kevin Negandhi ✔ @KNegandhiESPN
    Russell Wilson's pass was the 109th time a QB threw from the 1-yd line this season and it was the 1st time it resulted in an interception.
    Retweeted by Adam Schefter

+ Reply to Thread