+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Gerrs

I don't know whether to feel sorry for his kids or happy for them. on the one hand, he's too wrapped up in everything on the internet to pay attention to them. on the other hand, he's too wrapped up in everything on the internet to pay attention to them. can you imagine going to your rec league soccer game or whatever, and then having him criticize you on the way home because you didn't offer weak side help and an attacking player was able to tuck in a rebound short side twice in the got day-um game?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMountie View Post
    I didn't get it either until I got an email calling me a racist today.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    post it

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    Not sure what the best part of the last few days at PP has been. Belmont and the Nicholas Gerrs situation or Belmont going from questioning Chip's sanity Tuesday night to now thinking Chip has the NFL by the balls.
    It's pretty amazing how fast his opinions change based on what moves the Sixers and Eagles make. He really is a fool.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

I always love his "I've been saying this for (insert amount of time he thinks he's been saying this)..." posts. he gets made to look the fool at every trade deadline and free agency period when his vision of what the gm is thinking gets shattered when they go in a completely different direction. Then he starts his campaign of telling people how genius it is to maintain that flexibility.

and, yeah Mountie, post that shiz here you puzzie.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I love how I couldnt neg rep any of his comments or see his post count. What a canard of the most disingenuous kind

lol so you can pos rep Belmont but can't neg rep him?

Is it any coincidence that in the last few weeks, people have pulled old posts of his to show what a liar he is and then in the board rebuild he lost 2 years of posts?
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Herb Eaversmells View Post
    I love how I couldnt neg rep any of his comments or see his post count. What a canard of the most disingenuous kind
    Bel puts the N in canard amirite?

Someone even things out by creating an account for Nicks brother named Crack. Crack Gerrs.

Also Nick's cousin Han. Han Key and his Asian half brother Dum-Man. Dum-Man Key

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Bel puts the N in canard amirite?

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    The Herr's deli=very guy in my area is named Nick. Both are on the breast of his work shirts. Nick on the right; Herr's on the left. I've been meaning to snap a picture for you but he always looks so pissed off
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

+ Reply to Thread