+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Gerrs

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    lol

Goddamn, he's so ****ing stupid. LOL.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody sign up as Porsche Muhn Kei.
    Last edited by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones; 04-16-2015 at 12:07 PM.

Round 1 Pick 9

New York Giants: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
    This pick may surprise some, as the Giants selected Odell Beckham in the first round of last year's NFL Draft. However, wide receiver is still very much in play, as Victor Cruz's future is uncertain because of his patellar tendon injury. As a result, there's no clear-cut second receiver in New York's offense, which requires its wideouts to be talented. Amari Cooper is probably the top player available - it's either him or Brandon Scherff - and I have to believe that general manager Jerry Reese would pull the trigger on Cooper, given the value he's getting with him at this selection.

Round 1 Pick 20
    Philadelphia Eagles: Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State

Jeremy Maclin surprised everyone by signing with the Chiefs (i.e. sabotaging his career). The Eagles will probably take a receiver in the first three rounds, and Chip Kelly is very familiar with this Pac-12 receiver. I went back and forth between Jaelen Strong and Nelson Agholor. If you didn't see it, Eliot Shorr-Parks of NJ.com wrote a great article about why he thinks Agholor will be Philadelphia's selection. I went with Strong because I have him higher on my board, but I could definitely see this pick being Agholor.
    Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2015_...tI2KUygkIl8.99

Round 1 Pick 27

Dallas Cowboys: Marcus Peters, CB, Washington

The Cowboys desperately need help at cornerback. Morris Claiborne has been a huge disappointment, while Brandon Carr is extremely overpaid. Dallas could target a potential upgrade at the end of the first round.

Marcus Peters has some character issues, as he was dismissed from his college team this past season. However, the Cowboys don't appear to care about off-the-field stuff anymore, so perhaps they'll take a chance on Peters' incredible talent.

Giants need Scherff badly, but if Cooper is there you may have to take him. I don't see him being there, though. He's an immediate impact WR and someone is going to draft him before 9.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Cooper and Beckham together would be scary.

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    Its cool we have a #2 CB and one decent safety
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

I bet rncd makes the roundest pizzas you've ever ****ing seen
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

hope his pizza making skills are better than his tiling skills.

+ Reply to Thread