+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Haha at the Mets

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar

Haha at the Mets

Jon Heyman tweet...

#mets will try again to convince ollie perez to go to minors. manuel has told them he will not pitch him at home

Haha...what a joke of an organization.

Hallady.Lee.Oswalt.Hamels The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch's Avatar
    as bad as the Ibanez, Lidge, Blanton contracts are, they don't even come close to Ollie
    Proud member of the National League Evil Empire.

keeping it unreal MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun's Avatar
    isn't laughing at the mets like laughing at the kid who just got off of the short bus.
    "Seriously why do you even watch baseball? the game is determined off the field by a series of equations that you will never understand."

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    So Ollie pitched at home today...2 IP, 5 H, 4 ER...Ollie'd

Spring Is Coming... shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing's Avatar
    My Entire Team Sucks

Not that it's really a surprise, but man am I glad that Los Mets are once again irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesel711 View Post
    Not that it's really a surprise, but man am I glad that Los Mets are once again irrelevant.
    Kind of surprising this year though, I mean you can give them a pass on last season because of all their injuries, but to come back with a team that made the NLCS a few years ago and just fade into oblivion like they have to this point is quite surprising to me.

That said, **** the mets

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewA View Post
    Kind of surprising this year though, I mean you can give them a pass on last season because of all their injuries, but to come back with a team that made the NLCS a few years ago and just fade into oblivion like they have to this point is quite surprising to me.

That said, **** the mets
    Nah going into the season people knew that their rotation wasn't good enough to compete in the NL East and that appears to be the case. They have a decent lineup but their starting pitching is not good at all and as everyone knows, you can't win without good starting pitching.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    scumbag organization, hope all the players and fans die

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewA View Post

That said, **** the mets
    Yeah, no excuses this year. I have my usual season-record bet with a Mets fan friend. Had to give him 11 games based on pre-season Vegas odds. I thought it was a lost cause but now I could definitely see them sliding into oblivion. He is coming into town this weekend and we have Diamond Club seats for Sunday's game. Halladay-Santana, if I read the schedule right. Could be a lot of fun.

They haven't won back to back games since JUNE 23rd.

+ Reply to Thread