+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Haha at the Mets

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    So apparently Keith Hernandez called Ike Davis a "know-it-all" during the game yesterday. Hernandez claimed that Ike does not take advice. Haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Doll Is Mine View Post
    A member of the Mets watching Rod Barajas say goodbye to his teammates quipped "Can I go with him?", tweets Andy Martino of the New York Daily News.
    Haha, I'd love to know who it was.

Why are the Dodgers even bothering trading for Barajas? They are so far out of it right now.

Hallady.Lee.Oswalt.Hamels The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrstphan View Post
    Haha, I'd love to know who it was.

Why are the Dodgers even bothering trading for Barajas? They are so far out of it right now.
    they must be worried about Brad Ausmus dropping dead of old age before the end of the season
    Proud member of the National League Evil Empire.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll Is Mine View Post
    So apparently Keith Hernandez called Ike Davis a "know-it-all" during the game yesterday. Hernandez claimed that Ike does not take advice. Haha...
    In Ike's defense, taking advice from Mets coaching, management, trainers, or personal help aides is probably a bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

It should be obvious what's wrong with David Wright.

He's pregnant.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Budman

This guy is fisting himself....

bring back 2fast! DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish has a reputation beyond repute DeadPhish's Avatar

keeping it unreal MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun's Avatar
    lol
    "Seriously why do you even watch baseball? the game is determined off the field by a series of equations that you will never understand."

keeping it unreal MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun's Avatar
    hell of an organization they have there.
    "Seriously why do you even watch baseball? the game is determined off the field by a series of equations that you will never understand."

Senior Member Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck has a reputation beyond repute Crowhuck's Avatar
    The Mets signed former big league reliever Yhency Brazoban out of the Mexican League, according to Matt Eddy of Baseball America. The 30-year-old right-hander enjoyed some success out of the Dodgers' 'pen in 2004-05, but hasn't pitched in the majors since 2008.

The search for a closer gets desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowhuck View Post
    The Mets signed former big league reliever Yhency Brazoban out of the Mexican League, according to Matt Eddy of Baseball America. The 30-year-old right-hander enjoyed some success out of the Dodgers' 'pen in 2004-05, but hasn't pitched in the majors since 2008.

The search for a closer gets desperate.
    lol.

+ Reply to Thread