+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Haha at the Mets

LOL at Jason Bay I hated that deal. I hate most deals. I hate the GM, Manager, Owner and their stupid ****ing stadium ode to brooklyn ****ing dodgers.

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    you should compare them by production for dolllar lol that would certainly make me cry if i was a mets fan
    Actually this year isn't a big deal. Bay is only pulling 8 mil.

Next is 16 mil

I''m just warning you on "up and coming" gms. But what the **** was ed wade thinking?

They call me Black Cloud 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute 01civicman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdiggler View Post
    I''m just warning you on "up and coming" gms. But what the **** was ed wade thinking?
    Nothing. Welcome to the Phillies prior to Gillick's arrival.

But face it, he had a very little window. Oswalt wanted to go to a winner (list narrowed), said winner wanted Oswalt as well (list narrowed even more), chances are Wade was dealing with about 2-3 teams AT THE MOST. Cardinals were probably never involved because of their very high financial obligations. Wade was basically at a take or leave it moment and took it. Happ will be good for them. Everybody else sucks dick.

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    LOL at Jason Bay I hated that deal. I hate most deals. I hate the GM, Manager, Owner and their stupid ****ing stadium ode to brooklyn ****ing dodgers.
    I've been to Citi Field once, and I just don't get it. It's as if the Wilpons built a brand new stadium in a way where the only things that will stand out are 1) Ebbets Field and 2) the advertisements...haha...

It really is an eyesore. And that dark olive green has to go. Yuck.

It's the dumbest thing in the world to have all that dodger **** in there.

I only hope that Frenchy blows out his knee this season to make up for the hex he put on us...

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

too long on blanton and blanton made you have to deal lee.
    Blanton's deal had nothing to do with trading Lee.

too long and too early to give howard an extension
    If Amaro waited until other 1st basemen (Pujols, Gonzalez) signed new deals, Howard would have waited to sign for a lot more than the $20 million per year he got.

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    It looks like Ollie will get the start on Saturday. I think Halladay is going for the Phillies.

Jose Reyes agrees that he sometimes struggles to maintain his concentration on the field. "It's hard to get ready on every pitch," the Mets shortstop said. "I try to do my best."

Haha...the gift that keeps on giving.

Hallady.Lee.Oswalt.Hamels The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch's Avatar
    isn't that basically the same thing Schmidt said about Rollins over the weekend?
    Proud member of the National League Evil Empire.

+ Reply to Thread