+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Haha at the Mets

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    what the f is wrong with wyoming and north dakota?
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    what the f is wrong with wyoming and north dakota?
    is this a serious question? or one of those sarcastic onion type deals.

there isnt enough internet available to properly explain what is wrong with those places.
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

Spring Is Coming... shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing has a reputation beyond repute shortswing's Avatar
    i was supposed to go to the game on sunday but espn had to be jerkoffs and take the game grr

Hallady.Lee.Oswalt.Hamels The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortswing View Post
    i was supposed to go to the game on sunday but espn had to be jerkoffs and take the game grr
    look at the bright side; at least you don't have to worry about K-Rod beating the **** out of you after the game.
    Proud member of the National League Evil Empire.

Jeff Francoeur quote about the K-Rod mess "Maybe this is what we need."
    LOL How is this what they need? Yeah players hitting relatives in the private family rooms and having ur player detained at the park all night is really great for the team.
    lol ruben amaro jr

Hallady.Lee.Oswalt.Hamels The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch is a splendid one to behold The Hotch's Avatar
    literal LOL at Frenchy
    Proud member of the National League Evil Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by bridge_to_lidge View Post
    Jeff Francoeur quote about the K-Rod mess "Maybe this is what we need."
    LOL How is this what they need? Yeah players hitting relatives in the private family rooms and having ur player detained at the park all night is really great for the team.
    no way! did he really say that?? LOL

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by melty View Post
    is this a serious question? or one of those sarcastic onion type deals.

there isnt enough internet available to properly explain what is wrong with those places.
    eh, somewhat in the middle i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Here's a fuller quote from Jose Reyes:

"It's hard to get ready for every pitch," Jose Reyes told the New York Daily News. "How many pitches does a pitcher throw to home plate? A hundred-and-something? It's hard to get ready on every pitch. I try to do my best [but] maybe you are going to get lazy with two or three because it's tough to get ready all the time. It is what it is, man."

Can you imagine how the Phillies would react if one of their players said something like this? Chase Utley would beat him to death with his own bat.

lol @ jose reyes, he has the discipline of a ****ing 5 year old playing t-ball

So hideous for a boy. Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine has a reputation beyond repute Doll Is Mine's Avatar
    Haha...just when you think the Mets can not become a bigger joke than they already are, a quote like that comes along...

keeping it unreal MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun has a reputation beyond repute MidnightSun's Avatar
    lol hahaha.
    "Seriously why do you even watch baseball? the game is determined off the field by a series of equations that you will never understand."

+ Reply to Thread