+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Mouthbreathing NFL Draft April 30 - May 2 GDT

Considering. I expected that, so...

Again. Every refresh tasks and reloads the entire database, all 32 gbs, every time. Now, some of the same funny mutha ****as from above would like to request that people deliberately hit refresh and crash the forum. That's your choice, but if I see you post it again, if I hear you've encouraged others, you'll be sleeping with the fishes.

And, like Chip, I give no ****s if that's the choice you make.

Names being taken.

When you get your IP addy blocked, don't be whinin' and cryin'.

Ahh, but therein lies the rub. Clearly, from past experience, people hit refresh without realizing the impact. So, if I say nothing, the same thing happens anyway. But, if I do say something, I give ideas to those who would like to harm the board. For you, you simply saying that had the effect of encouraging your troll friends to respond.

What to do? Well, we know NOT saying anything means we will have a slow down or a crash. Right? So it doesn't really matter. That means the best course of action is EDUCATION, as it always is. Then, you leave it up to people's better angels to do the right thing.

See? Logic. Pragmatism. Along with a bit of wishful thinking.

To that end, the last time we had this issue and I mentioned it, we immediately had improvement upon coming back online and people stopped hitting refresh. So I'm going that route and we'll see.

If you click on the forum name, it reloads everything from that forum. Whatever you click on is what parts of the database it tasks. Think about it. When you hit refresh for the Eagles forum, you're asking for everything new from that part of the database. if you click on the page, it's only asking for what's new in that page and that thread.

That's not what happened, but that's what I expect from you. It also wasn't technical stuff. It's asking you to consider what's happened in the past as a representation of future behavior.

Thanks for your help in this. It's appreciated as always.

I made my point, I'm not going to belabor the point.

You hear that guys? Belmont isn't going to belabor a point.

The 2015 Mouthbreathing NFL Draft April 30 - May 2 GDT

5 3 paragraph posts is enough huys, no need to harp on the issue

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar
    I'm retarded. I read that as "bell-a-boor"
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    If you click on the forum name, it reloads everything from that forum. Whatever you click on is what parts of the database it tasks. Think about it. When you hit refresh for the Eagles forum, you're asking for everything new from that part of the database. if you click on the page, it's only asking for what's new in that page and that thread.

That's not what happened, but that's what I expect from you. It also wasn't technical stuff. It's asking you to consider what's happened in the past as a representation of future behavior.

Thanks for your help in this. It's appreciated as always.

I made my point, I'm not going to belabor the point.

He loves to articulate his wish not to refresh. If you, let Bel articulate, you will be educated, son. Educated on the art of articulating how not to refresh the site on draft night!

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    if i go on there can i slow the site down as a guest?

Definitely

Thats how the chinese took the shot down in the first place, forcing the site into perpetual performance mode, in which all philapha incorrect opinion posts fall casualty

+ Reply to Thread