+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Mouthbreathing NFL Draft April 30 - May 2 GDT

guess I know what else I'll be doing at 8 pm.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    bwahahahahah me also

I think we did this last year as well. Might have been during the NBA lottery selection or draft. Refreshing every few seconds.

therein lies the rub, guys. therein lies it.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Douchebag. How is it arbitrary and capricious when I said don't be an asshole and encourage that behavior? I consider the source before acting, believe me.

I'm done suffering the assholes. Simple as that. I'm not here for what you think are jokes.

Slow day for me. Killing time.

Do we know you?

You should probably be banned from the board and having a phone if you don't know how to operate it.

What kind of phone is this, stranger? If it's a smart phone, I'm not talking about hitting the back button, you can enlarge the screen and tap the page number before the one you're on, then tap the next page you want to view.

For example, we're on page 15 now. If you go back to 14, then hit 15 again, you'll see the new posts in page 15. If we've moved onto 16, you can finish reading the posts on 15, then toggle to page 16.

If you've got fat fingers, you're ****ed or maybe you can pick yourself up a stylus for future use.

He's sweating bullets because he knows the site is going to crash.

Those are the controls of the mobile browser, not of the forum, itself.

Turn your phone to landscape mode(It works in Portrait mode, also), use two fingers, (thumb/forefinger) to expand the image, if you're looking at a thread, look at the page numbers above the thread. You can click on an individual page number to see that page. If we're on 17, you can go back to page 14 or any other older page. Once that page loads, you can immediately click back to the last page you visited, which will refresh any new posts on that page, while also loading any new pages that might have been added.

Maybe if his site wasn't enword-rigged it would be able to handle more than 20 users at a time amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Maybe if his site wasn't enword-rigged it would be able to handle more than 20 users at a time amirite?

+ Reply to Thread