+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Mouthbreathing NFL Draft April 30 - May 2 GDT

The 2015 Mouthbreathing NFL Draft April 30 - May 2 GDT

I love how he just explained how to zoom in on a smartphone, as if anybody who owned one needs the ron bowman tutorial

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    I love how he just explained how to zoom in on a smartphone, as if anybody who owned one needs the ron bowman tutorial

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL
    Titans steadily letting the Eagles bid against themselves. Chargers, Jets and Browns have been out for awhile.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL
    When all said & done #Eagles may just get there to #2. Looking at the price tag, it won't be worth it. Why you don't give HC, GM power.

Does anyone here want Chip to go all in for Mariota? Cause I don't.

It seems to me that if they can't trade Bradford in a package for that Cleveland #12 pick, it's not going to get done. Because TEN wants to stay in the top half of the 1st round and a package of players/picks from the Eagles won't get that done.

Too much has to fall the right way for this to happen, that makes me think it won't.

I'd be all for him if didn't cost so much. I mean why the hell not with the QBs on the roster might as well roll the dice. But the price to trade up way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    It seems to me that if they can't trade Bradford in a package for that Cleveland #12 pick, it's not going to get done. Because TEN wants to stay in the top half of the 1st round and a package of players/picks from the Eagles won't get that done.

Too much has to fall the right way for this to happen, that makes me think it won't.
    Whats great is that bradford will go into next season knowing that chip tried so ****ing hard to trade him, and that he was only acquired as trade bait.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Just on the treadmill ESPN analyst, including Salphiladlephia saying the Titans are making it an impossibility unless you give up "the sun, moon, stars and a few cheesesteaks" kind of a mouthbreathing thing to say if you ask me....

The eagles have to get the 12th pick first, which will probably involve bradford + taking on manziels contract. Then, they have to get the titans to take 12, 20, and enough value to equal the 17th pick per the trade chart. Chip is going to overpay. The thing is, the titans probably pick Cooper at 2 if they dont trade. The birds should be able to trade with jacksonville or oakland without giving up any additional players. In that scenario they gave up foles, a second next season, and took manziel to move up and get their franchise QB.

Remember when KrukNut said Mariota would last until the 10th pick?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hearing from an incredibly reliable source that Tennessee will not be taking Mariota at #2 unless it's for a trade.

So now that it's a lock, he will be falling. Will be fun to see how it all plays out!
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

+ Reply to Thread