+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady/Patriots vs. the NFL

I'll allow it I guess, but for football it's kind of dumb. There's enough other stuff out there with team logos and colors that you don't need to play dress up like the players. just my two cents.

deflategate - texts are funny

Quote Originally Posted by AbreuAnonymous View Post
    what about jerseys with no name on the back?
    Where the hell did you go?

Jerseys with no name are even worse if that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I'll allow it I guess, but for football it's kind of dumb. There's enough other stuff out there with team logos and colors that you don't need to play dress up like the players. just my two cents.
    Yeah good point a football (or basketball) one would definitely belong in the WTT. But I feel like it's not too bad for baseball or hockey. The problem with a lot of baseball jerseys in general though is they're polyester so too damn hot to actually wear at a game in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Where the hell did you go?
    On vacation for a week, then busy dealing with the work crisis (did see your post, don't believe there have been any reported illnesses to date though), then had just been browsing a bit the past couple weeks without posting. It's in my blood though so had to come back.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

It's in my blood though so had to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    This is another bad day for the NFL. Suspending the GOAT without any definitive evidence. Shame.

while i think the punishment for deflategate is retarded, you cannot compare these pieces of **** to Brady and Patriots. Not one of those incidents helped any team in a game. The only comparison to be made is with other cheaters and the only cheaters who seem to get caught are ones who use performance enhancing drugs. what is the penalty for getting caught using drugs the first time?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Breather Topics

Favorite bourbon or favorite IPA
    Best Cheesesteak
    Most hated philly sports villians
    2004 Superbowl-McNabb throwing up
    Wing Bowl
    Ryan Howard batting average
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Jimmy Rollins ripping fans/not hustling/hitting too many pop-ups
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    'Violations' is still the worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Top 5 De Niro movies
    Most hated national sports media figures
    Worst national play by play guys
    Kelly Green vs Midnight Green
    Brian Dawkins
    Best Pizza
    Andy Reid playcalling/clock management

Yeah good point a football (or basketball) one would definitely belong in the WTT. But I feel like it's not too bad for baseball or hockey. The problem with a lot of baseball jerseys in general though is they're polyester so too damn hot to actually wear at a game in the summer.

On vacation for a week, then busy dealing with the work crisis (did see your post, don't believe there have been any reported illnesses to date though), then had just been browsing a bit the past couple weeks without posting. It's in my blood though so had to come back.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Kelly Green vs Midnight Green
    Brian Dawkins
    Best Pizza
    Andy Reid playcalling/clock management
    "Did you hear what McNabb/T.O./Rollins/Larry Brown/Amaro said??? ZOMG!!!"
    Remotes at Slacks hoagie shop

"first time long time"

"I'll hang up and listen to your comments"

+ Reply to Thread