+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Brady/Patriots vs. the NFL

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    but they have the power to force him to hand over his phone?
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

Of course its not a criminal investigation but the league doesn't like it when you don't play nice with them.
    Last edited by MisterQ; 05-11-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melty View Post
    No, that's why he told them to go **** themselves

Quote Originally Posted by melty View Post
    Obviously they don't since he didn't give it up. But they can punish him for it.

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    so the nfl will penalize him for "obstructing the investigation" for what, exactly?

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    Of course its not a criminal investigation and but the league doesn't like it when you don't play nice with them.
    when you're one of the premier draws in the league it gets overlooked. Also, this happens when the investigation is incredibly stupid to begin with and is nothing anyone should care nearly as much as they do about.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The NFL will punish him because the report they commissioned said it's more probable than not that he was in on the deflating based on the evidence they gathered.

At the outset the Patriots made a statement that every member of the organization will cooperate fully with the league's investigation. That didn't happen. Brady refused to give up his phone, and the Pats' lawyer refused to produce McNally for a follow up interview.

MisterQ defends Paterno but thinks Brady should go to jail for life
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

well thats penalizing him for the act not the cover up/obstruction

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Brady should pull a Lance Armstrong and post an Instagram pic with all of his championship rings. I hope he gets zero games. The only chance he gets any suspension is if Goodell gives in to faux public outrage, so I guess considering his history, there's a chance.

The "more probable than not" thing is being mis-represented also. The report finding was phrased that way only because it's the standard of proof the league established. It makes it sound like it's questionable when the evidence proves it pretty clearly.

+ Reply to Thread