+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new flyers coach...

Truckin->Other One ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd has a reputation beyond repute ek'd's Avatar

new flyers coach...

Dave Hakstol
    Former North Dakota Coach

breathers won't like it
    "one more day, i find myself alive"-Jerry Garcia

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    I dont know anything about this guy. I like it already if the breathers are pissed.

What's his prior connection to the organIzation?

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    He coached Hextall's kid in college.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

As long as he didn't play for the o&b I'm fine with it.

Seems like a fresh approach rather than the extensive list of retreads they typically hire. Not that i know a damn thing about hockey. But it seems to me that they needed to go a completely different direction.

Plus this isn't the NBA, the players for the most part will respect the coach no matter where he came from. They aren't disruptive me-first reggies.

Well, there's PK Subban but he's a Canadien. Simmonds is respectful and well-mannered.

What a ****ing joke !!! I'm about ready to give up.
    I've been a fan since the beginning and am finding it harder and harder to get enthused.
    This is just one more nail in the coffin. And there is only a few left.
    lol

That weird guy I was talking about last week went on a Facebook rant about this hiring. Not sure if he knew what his own point was. I think he was upset they didn't hire Babcock. Called snider old and meddlesome. If I went back I'm sure he was happy with the Chip Kelly hiring which is basically the same thing.

The Flyers bring out the most breatherish among us so it's gonna be a bitch fest no matter who was hired.

Most of the breathers were happy because they thought Berube would bring toughness to the bench. Turned out his team played with much less toughness than Laviolette's teams. Well, except for against the Pens.

+ Reply to Thread