+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Source: Flyers in active discussions to acquire Connor McDavid

Source: Flyers in active discussions to acquire Connor McDavid

Per my source, the Flyers have been in discussions to acquire Connor McDavid. Edmonton is extremely interested, but the Flyers are unsure if they are willing to bite on the proposed deal. Including multiple players and future picks.

More info as I get it...
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

how is that not the #1 answer?

My source says that they are going hard after Stamkos, Keith, and Quick as well. Of course, my source is my butthole, so take it for what it's worth...

Amaro fan is going hard after BBC, we know that

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaroFan View Post
    Per my source, the Flyers have been in discussions to acquire Connor McDavid. Edmonton is extremely interested, but the Flyers are unsure if they are willing to bite on the proposed deal. Including multiple players and future picks.

More info as I get it...

Giroux, Schenn, Schenn, Voracek, Simmonds, 2016 1st for McDavid

+ Reply to Thread