+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Chuck Bednarik Memorial Eagles Win Prediction Thread

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    the schedule is a bit of a joke

The only game on that schedule that i really want them to win is the Cardinals game because Bruce Arians is a whining fa66ot.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2015 Chuck Bednarik Memorial Eagles Win Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    the schedule is a bit of a joke
    That's odd considering the NFL always conspires against the Eagles according to the kind of people who call in to WIP.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    The only game on that schedule that i really want them to win is the Cardinals game because Bruce Arians is a whining fa66ot.
    Lol, i forget, why do you have such an irrational hate for him again?

Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    Because he's basically done what Chip has done without all the fanfare and genius talk?
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    he is a w igge r

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    That's odd considering the NFL always conspires against the Eagles according to the kind of people who call in to WIP.
    Yeah they are screwing the Eagles by not extending Bradys suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Yeah they are screwing the Eagles by not extending Bradys suspension.
    There's a guy here, late 50s wears a Dawkins jersey to work on Jersey Fridays, who swears if the NFL doesn't knock the Brady suspension to 2 games it's a conspiracy against the Eagles because at 4 games, Brady wouldn't play against Dallas.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    There's a guy here, late 50s wears a Dawkins jersey to work on Jersey Fridays, who swears if the NFL doesn't knock the Brady suspension to 2 games it's a conspiracy against the Eagles because at 4 games, Brady wouldn't play against Dallas.
    Lol

Dallas will lose that game regardless of who plays QB

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    Wait wait wait...

You have Jersey Fridays?

Lol
    It should also not come as a surprise that he says the best Christmas present he ever got was when his wife got him a Dawkins Clemson jersey.

+ Reply to Thread