2015 Chuck Bednarik Memorial Eagles Win Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Wait wait wait...

You have Jersey Fridays?
    This may be the most WT thing I've ever heard

Wait wait wait...

You have Jersey Fridays?
    My office is one of those places that thinks it's hip for adults to do childish things. We have contests in the office all the time, our quarterly company meetings are essentially called pep rallies, during football season you can wear your favorite team jersey on Fridays. Lots of rah rah ******** type of stuff. We used to have a fanatic squad that, on Fridays, would dress up in crazy clothes and walk around with a boom box playing Pit Bull and **** handing out $5 rita gift cards to people who were nominated for their service that quarter. Luckily, that only applied to people below me in the company hierarchy. I think I might have thrown my phone at them if they tried to pull that **** with me.

EDIT: I think our company meetings are called "Fanatic Rallies"............. The name alone screams lame.
    Last edited by TyWebb; 08-25-2015 at 09:34 AM.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

My company is having our fantasy draft next Thursday at 5:00 in the main conf room. Pizza and beer provided. I searched the internet for a funny team name and settled on God hates Jags.

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    My office is one of those places that thinks it's hip for adults to do childish things. We have contests in the office all the time, our quarterly company meetings are essentially called pep rallies, during football season you can wear your favorite team jersey on Fridays. Lots of rah rah ******** type of stuff. We used to have a fanatic squad that, on Fridays, would dress up in crazy clothes and walk around with a boom box playing Pit Bull and **** handing out $5 rita gift cards to people who were nominated for their service that quarter. Luckily, that only applied to people below me in the company hierarchy. I think I might have thrown my phone at them if they tried to pull that **** with me.

EDIT: I think our company meetings are called "Fanatic Rallies"............. The name alone screams lame.
    I can't put into words how much I hate Pit Bull.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    There's a guy here, late 50s wears a Dawkins jersey to work on Jersey Fridays, who swears if the NFL doesn't knock the Brady suspension to 2 games it's a conspiracy against the Eagles because at 4 games, Brady wouldn't play against Dallas.
    I'm sure he calls Mikey Miss or Innes (probably both) on his smoke breaks and sets em straight.

smoke breaks lol

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    list is updated, get yo pickz in!
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Classic MT

2015 Chuck Bednarik Memorial Eagles Win Prediction Thread

If the eagles win 12, peep has to drive down to philly and take me to a romantic meal at vetri

7-9

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by k_g View Post
    7-9
    correct

no one up top was even close

+ Reply to Thread