+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: '15 Penn State Football Thread

that makes it sound like you performed for someone, which can't be the case.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    PSU -7 @ Temple O/U 38
    I got invited to the game. I haven't been to a PSU game since 2009. I said I wasn't interested, but we may do XFinity Live since I haven't been there in a couple years either. But lol at the cheapest PSU - Temple tickets being over $70 apiece on Stubhub. Game is worth maybe 10 bucks to see and then leave at halftime. See ya in the lot, DMC.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    that makes it sound like you performed for someone, which can't be the case.
    Don't make me root for PhillyRocks with this piss poor trolling you are doing

I'm not trolling, I just find it hard to believe that someone not related to you would come watch you run. That doesn't seem real.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

psub gets invited to games, declines. It just isn't worth his time.

I have it on good authority that psub has a date with his lady friend that day.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    psub gets invited to games, declines. It just isn't worth his time.
    Is a Penn State - Temple game worth anybody's 3.5 hours and $75? Maybe if you had a kid on the team who was a starter and they forgot to get you family tickets, but even that's a stretch. It's hardly worth the electricity it costs to run the TV for the entirety of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Is a Penn State - Temple game worth anybody's 3.5 hours and $75?
    I don't know, but I just paid $100 to go watch them have a cross country running race against Michigan. Season opener.

Blog Entries
    I don't know, but I just paid $100 to go watch them have a cross country running race against Michigan. Season opener.
    Nice, man. Hope you have fun. Just think - if they win that meet, they'll be on their way to the big dance!!

I'm not trolling, I just find it hard to believe that someone not related to you would come watch you run. That doesn't seem real.
    The only people who would bother to come watch were family. I mean honestly I wouldn't wake up at 7 am on a fall Saturday and go watch a bunch of *worshipper of the man meat*s run around a golf course either unless I knew someone running.

Jokes on you. They don't have duel meets anymore. Just a couple of big invitationals with multiple schools in one race.
    Last edited by PhillyFan10287; 09-01-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Should I get a Glen Burkhardt jersey?

I'll sell you my race worn singlet. I'll even sign it for you no additional charge.

+ Reply to Thread