+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: '15 Penn State Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    i have a good feeling about it melty
    Originally posted by betty:
    of the teenagers on the board, i think dbfp is the smartest, with Beans a close second.
    Originally posted by kellygrun:
    dbfp might be the best overall poster on the board at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I had an insatiable taste for dick in my mouth.

Who knew PSU was such a crap program?
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

'15 Penn State Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    Who knew PSU was such a crap program?
    In the current day and age? Realists?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    hope chief died watching that game

Oh he's alive.............

You do realize Franklin doesn't call the plays, right?
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Oh well i guess the Penn St offensive coordinator is totally rogue and Franklin has no input in the offensive gameplan. Running a tight ship.

Franklin versus O'Brien.

Who ya got?

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    OBrien would coach circles around that douchebag

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    OBrien would coach circles around that douchebag
    And Trent Richardson would run right into the circle AMIRITE PEOPLE!??!?!

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    And Trent Richardson would run right into the circle AMIRITE PEOPLE!??!?!

O'Brien is light years ahead of Franklin. Franklin is a high school level coach. His only redeeming quality is being able to sit in the living room of recruits and blow smoke up their asses. He's just awful. Completely overmatched. Now granted, the majority of college football coaches are awful. Generally, if you can recruit, you win. Franklin can't even do that.

I mean O'Brien took that piece of **** sanctioned Penn St team and made them relevant, and pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread