+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: '15 Penn State Football Thread

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    besides the cursing on hard knocks you can tell he is a good motivator and can see things most coaches cant on the offensive side of the ball.

Franklin's upside is immense.

This is a big time hire Inf.

At the end of the day, everybody won. O'Brien got his coveted NFL job and Penn State got a better coach and staff that will be here for a long time. I thought O'Brien had a hard working staff, but when you see what Franklin has done in two weeks, it makes them look like the last few years of the Patenro regime.

This will be the worst team they have under Franklin. - This was in 2014.

I couldn't be more excited about what Franklin has done and where the program is headed.

Honest question, did you even know who James Franklin was before he was hired at PSU? - Not Chief but still funny
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar

got completely dominated by temple who barely has a football program.

and "dominated" is being nice about it.
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    "hack"enburg is right. dude ****ing blows

and i wont even start with the zagger, hope he stays there forever
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by melty View Post
    "hack"enburg is right. dude ****ing blows

and i wont even start with the zagger, hope he stays there forever

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/penn...mple-bury-tape

Makes sense. Why would you want to watch the tape and try to correct your mistakes? Nah, just bury it and pretend it never happened.

Franklin really has control of his program there.

they better hope they play Akron this weekend or PSU'ers will be asking for his head

They have mighty Buffalo this weekend.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Just when you think Franklin can't embarrass himself anymore he goes and does something like this.

'15 Penn State Football Thread

And totally redeems himself

Belmont and Franklin are locks for the fake black Mount Rushmore

+ Reply to Thread