+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: '15 Penn State Football Thread

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lol at eating Canyon pizza anytime other than between midnight and 3 a.m. and after the age of 22.

Quick someone start a thread for best pizza in State College.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Quick someone start a thread for best pizza in State College.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Originally Posted by Chief32

1. I have a source that literally gave me the entire story (that I posted real time on another board) as it was happening. Leeds can verify this. As close to the situation as possible.

2. The Eagles basically begged him to take their job.......on multiple occassions including after he announced he was staying at PSU. He was their top choice.

I simply love that fact that you clowns all thought Penn State as done and now don't have the balls to admit you were wrong. O'Brien is going nowhere, they are going to win 8 or 9 games every year throughout these ******** sanctions, and the program will come out of them stronger than it has been in the past decade.

It sucks to be wrong (although I wouldn't know), but it's time to deal with reality.
    bumped by danny briere flyers phan

LOL

But but, he's arguing that technically he was right all along.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    the kid over Christie's shoulder looks like that autistic kid who knocked down 10 3 pointers in his last high school basketball game.

edit: KN, did you ever play pickup bball against that kid?

rhythmic slapping sounds melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty has a reputation beyond repute melty's Avatar
    that has to be the ****-est gif on the internet
    Iíve got Nebraska to think about, I canít worry about this.

"..and you canít find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows donít open. I donít know why they donít do that. Itís a real problem. So itís very dangerous."- my nugga, Mitt

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    lol

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rutgers' coach and top WR (he slammed a woman to the ground on cement) for this Saturday night's game at Penn State. Franklin has been vowing to do less S'ing and J'ing and will do more coaching. The road to the CFB playoffs starts this weekend.

Haven't been to State in awhile? Want to visit grandads grave?

Selling two tickets with green lot parking passes for San Diego State, Army, and Illinois games. Section WG row 2 (after alphabet) so actually 28 rows up. Seats 25 and 27.

Face value is $55. PM if interest.

+ Reply to Thread