+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-16 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

2015-16 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Probably have to deal one of the young bucks or two for a top line winger.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Im fine with that considering they all stink. Not Simmonds though, he needs to be part of the long term plan.

I'd like to bet a hockey game, dmc. Are the Flyers going to beat Boston tonight?
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No shot none

bet placed
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Boston is pretty mediocre anymore. Traded away a few good young players. However, Bergeron's wife had a kid this morning do he might be jacked and carry them to a win.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Boston is pretty mediocre anymore. Traded away a few good young players. However, Bergeron's wife had a kid this morning do he might be jacked and carry them to a win.
    Flyers fans would've found a way to defend the Seguin trade as well.

BUT BUT BUT HE WAS ALWAYS AT DA PARTIEZ!!!!11 HE'S BAD FOR DA LOCKAH ROOMZ!!!1

3 on 3 this has to be good for the Flyers.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Flyers were down 4-2 in the third. Boston appeared to have scored again and it said 5-2. I was watching on mute and couldn't fully see what happened, but I guess Neuvirth made an unbelievable save (or post?) and it was called back.

Flyers quickly score two goals to tie it up at 4-4 and in OT now. The game-tying goal was a ridiculous top-shelf shot by Simmonds for his first goal of the season. The third goal was a lucky bounce and a nice top-shelf shot by Giroux.

Giroux wins it with a PP goal in OT.

Pretty damn good win in Boston.

huh. It appears as if I know everything about hockey, too.

I wouldn't think you would be a hockey fan, psub.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I wouldn't think you would be a hockey fan, psub.
    It's about all I can get into these days other than college football and some NFL, but I still watch on mute with music and don't really expect anything out of them.

I've said it before, but give me one guaranteed Stanley Cup in the next five years if it means no other Philly championship whatsoever for the next 10 and I'd take that over what could just possibly happen instead.

Good call with the bet, pp999. You're a smart man. And thorough.

+ Reply to Thread