+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-16 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Looks like mcbrickster vs Crow's squad

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    I know a guy who could get him into some parking lot hybrid street/roller hockey games. It's mostly roller hockey with one guy running around in sneakers, actually.
    Pretty sure the majority of those assholes were wearing sneakers, not just Crow

oh, I thought it was him against a bunch of roller bladers. maybe it was mostly guys in sneakers and one or two skaters. either way, aside from the fact they were playing in a parking lot at lunch time, that's just dumb. even BS has enough sense to know that either everyone skates or everyone runs.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    E5 give me a breadown of the lines with D pairings

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2015-16 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    Seven defensemen this season. Pairings:

Good-Injured
    Promising-Crap
    Garbage-Who the **** is this?
    Lol this guy

that was last year, i need updates

Assuming these are the lines:

12 Michael Raffl - 28 Claude Giroux - 93 Jakub Voracek
    10 Brayden Schenn - 14 Sean Couturier - 17 Wayne Simmonds
    24 Matt Read - 49 Scott Laughton - 20 R.J. Umberger
    76 Chris VandeVelde - 78 Pierre-Edouard Bellemare - 25 Ryan White

Extra forwards: 89 Sam Gagner, 40 Vincent Lecavalier.

55 Nick Schultz - 32 Mark Streit
    82 Evgeny Medvedev - 3 Radko Gudas
    15 Michael Del Zotto - 23 Brandon Manning
    47 Andrew MacDonald - 22 Luke Schenn

35 Steve Mason
    30 Michal Neuvirth

first line: still wish they'd get a sniper to play with Giroux and Voracek. I guess Raffl is serviceable in a Renberg without the same level of skill kind of way.
    second line: Couturier needs to figure out how to do a little scoring. Schenn needs to find his niche and run with it or they need to see if they can do a trade where they get a natural left winger and he can go play center somewhere. Simmonds will get his garbage goals and be Belmont's favorite player now that "Razor" is gone.
    third line: Read and Umberger have to be better than awful. Laughton has to show he's ready to take on some of Couturier's shutdown duties and chip in a little offensively.
    fourth line: meh. white adds a little toughness. Vande Pu$$y (lol psf) is a guy that plays hockey. Bellemare is okay. at some point i'd rather see some of the phantoms guys like Cousins and Leier take their jobs, though.

Gagner and Lecavalier. they'll put on 20 lbs drinking beers and eating wings in the press box.

1st d pairing: hopefully traded by the deadline for high picks to desperate teams. Schultz should grab you a 2nd or 3rd. Streit may get you a 2nd or 1st for a team looking for power play help.
    2nd pairing: Medvedev seems pretty solid. Gudas will be the new Grossmann, I guess.
    3rd pairing: Del Zotto could be another trade candidate. Manning can maybe be a decent, cheap 3rd pairing guy for a few years while the younger, higher ceiling guys fill in the top spots.
    Schenn and MacDonald: Enjoy Columbus or wherever you end up. Enjoy Allentown

Goalies: hopefully Mason can duplicate his efforts from last season and he won't have a coach that puts him in bad spots while he's hurt. Neuvirth is an upgrade over Emery.

Final analysis: They're a little better. some older guys get moved out on defense, and some of the younger guys start getting their feet wet. maybe a blockbuster with the Schenns moving out for a more natural winger. miss out on the playoffs by a few points when they aren't any better at 3 v 3 OT than they were at shootouts. end up picking around 10th.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    that was last year, i need updates
    It's the Flyers. Their team motto has been "Same ****, different year" for 20 years.

Lol at the idiot Flyers fans begging for the team to give them something because the Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers aren't good.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Assuming these are the lines:

12 Michael Raffl - 28 Claude Giroux - 93 Jakub Voracek
    10 Brayden Schenn - 14 Sean Couturier - 17 Wayne Simmonds
    24 Matt Read - 49 Scott Laughton - 20 R.J. Umberger
    76 Chris VandeVelde - 78 Pierre-Edouard Bellemare - 25 Ryan White

Extra forwards: 89 Sam Gagner, 40 Vincent Lecavalier.

55 Nick Schultz - 32 Mark Streit
    82 Evgeny Medvedev - 3 Radko Gudas
    15 Michael Del Zotto - 23 Brandon Manning
    47 Andrew MacDonald - 22 Luke Schenn

35 Steve Mason
    30 Michal Neuvirth

first line: still wish they'd get a sniper to play with Giroux and Voracek. I guess Raffl is serviceable in a Renberg without the same level of skill kind of way.
    second line: Couturier needs to figure out how to do a little scoring. Schenn needs to find his niche and run with it or they need to see if they can do a trade where they get a natural left winger and he can go play center somewhere. Simmonds will get his garbage goals and be Belmont's favorite player now that "Razor" is gone.
    third line: Read and Umberger have to be better than awful. Laughton has to show he's ready to take on some of Couturier's shutdown duties and chip in a little offensively.
    fourth line: meh. white adds a little toughness. Vande Pu$$y (lol psf) is a guy that plays hockey. Bellemare is okay. at some point i'd rather see some of the phantoms guys like Cousins and Leier take their jobs, though.

Gagner and Lecavalier. they'll put on 20 lbs drinking beers and eating wings in the press box.

1st d pairing: hopefully traded by the deadline for high picks to desperate teams. Schultz should grab you a 2nd or 3rd. Streit may get you a 2nd or 1st for a team looking for power play help.
    2nd pairing: Medvedev seems pretty solid. Gudas will be the new Grossmann, I guess.
    3rd pairing: Del Zotto could be another trade candidate. Manning can maybe be a decent, cheap 3rd pairing guy for a few years while the younger, higher ceiling guys fill in the top spots.
    Schenn and MacDonald: Enjoy Columbus or wherever you end up. Enjoy Allentown

Goalies: hopefully Mason can duplicate his efforts from last season and he won't have a coach that puts him in bad spots while he's hurt. Neuvirth is an upgrade over Emery.

Final analysis: They're a little better. some older guys get moved out on defense, and some of the younger guys start getting their feet wet. maybe a blockbuster with the Schenns moving out for a more natural winger. miss out on the playoffs by a few points when they aren't any better at 3 v 3 OT than they were at shootouts. end up picking around 10th.
    what a terrible lineup

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Lol at the idiot Flyers fans begging for the team to give them something because the Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers aren't good.
    I don't expect much. I just like hockey. Beat the Pens 4 or 5 times and I'm good.

what a terrible lineup
    they have 2/3 of a good line, some okay players scattered here and there, and a bunch of placeholders on defense. Good goalie, finally, but mostly trash or misplaced guys in front of him. still a few years away. need some skill up front behind Giroux and Voracek.

the pens may be putting up a TD a game with that lineup

+ Reply to Thread