+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-16 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Brayden Schenn on pace for 54 goals.

that would be just about half of the 109.333 the team is on pace for.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    Brayden Schenn on pace for 54 goals.
    ^^ trade sent

anyone remember who I pretended to root for? I think it was the Devils but it may have been the Rangers.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

it was the devils, but i'm sure you could jump on the rangers and nobody would question it

that's right. Jersey Tough.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    anyone remember who I pretended to root for? I think it was the Devils but it may have been the Rangers.
    literal lol

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    literal lol
    ^^^^

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice 3- win over the Blackhawks. Always good to beat them considering they're basically a dynasty and this team is rebuilding. Neuvirth looks great tonight and while I missed Monday's game, I heard he looked great then also. 61 saves and two consecutive shutouts.

And is it weird for anyone else when they mention Sam Gagner? Just weird in the sense that hearing the name "Gagne" on the Flyers makes you think twice and go, "Wait, Simon Gagne isn't on the team anymore."
    Last edited by mpt; 10-14-2015 at 10:37 PM.

2015-16 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Gagner had a nice goal and should always be in the lineup over umberger or vsndevelde.

Boys played with a lot of jam last night. Nice win. Hakstol is like Chip, coming in from college and taking the league by storm. Minimum 3 cups in the next 6 years.

clean-up in aisle 5(hole) Matt Read!!!

+ Reply to Thread