+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015-16 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    they cant score

swing watches hockey?

I don't watch with PSF level fervor but i do watch.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    btw people love bitching about that new camera but that is unreal on the powerplay. you can see everything so much better especially on the near boards.............. after that they should kill it

didn't look but I'm assuming they want Gagner drawn and quartered for losing a fight to a French guy.

Like the skycam for power plays.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I never understood why the Flyers get a 5-6 day break at the beginning of every season.

Dallas is loaded with talent, prob not a bad bet to win the cup on look aheads in Vegas. The flyers outplayed them in stretches just cant finish.

it's pretty ridiculous how any team in the NHL or NBA can have more than 3 or 4 days off in an 82 game schedule. I can see maybe play on a Monday and then have a weekend game, but not almost a whole week off. how do you not play one of the weekend days every week of the season? I'll say to the NHL what I say to my wife "tighten that up".

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    it's pretty ridiculous how any team in the NHL or NBA can have more than 3 or 4 days off in an 82 game schedule. I can see maybe play on a Monday and then have a weekend game, but not almost a whole week off. how do you not play one of the weekend days every week of the season? I'll say to the NHL what I say to my wife "tighten that up".
    The Flyers have gotten (and this doesn't include holiday breaks at all):

5 days off in the first month of this season
    5 days off last November, as well as one game in six days in October
    6 days off in October of 2013
    1 game in 7 days early in the 2011 season

That's all I care to look up, but it's pretty ridiculous - whoever is in charge of scheduling.

2015-16 Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Gotta get that bye week in early. That's probably why they start almost a month earlier than the nba but finish within a week of each other.

there is no room to trade for a winger correct? The team would be somewhat decent if they had another scorer.

+ Reply to Thread