+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 125 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor Topics - phils minor league talk 2016

Wasn']t it just 2-3 years ago they were the worst farm system in MLB?

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Wasn']t it just 2-3 years ago they were the worst farm system in MLB?
    yah. apparently trading guys while they have value when you're not going to win anything is helpful. who knew?
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Man, if they'd have traded Howard right before that extension.............

Oh well, Amaro would still probably be here?

Games on 4/7

Clearwater @ Dunedin 6:30 PM (Eshelman)

Reading v Portland 7:05 PM (Asher)

Lakewood @ Lexington 7:05 PM (Kilome)

Lehigh Valley's entire opening series was already postponed.

hello spoonguy hope you're well
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

justin was here a month ago, I think the 2011 Phillies Preview is just about ready to publish
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

yay! Spoonguy would never forsake us like that oompa loompa from Newark and that smelly scientist, melty.

hello spoonguy hope you're well
    Thanks, pal. I'm ready for a great 100-loss season.

Best poster on this board.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonguy View Post
    Thanks, pal. I'm ready for a great 100-loss season.
    Yeah, it's going to be ugly at the major league level. They're bad at literally everything. And really bad. I'd guess it should get interesting if some of the young guys come up later in the year, but that's a long way away.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    welcome back sg. i'll try not to bug you with too many silly questions. pp said to try to ease up on that.

go phils!
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

I never said that. I said he hated you.

+ Reply to Thread