+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Giants win the division this year

Giants win the division this year

lots of cap space, hopefully resign Mikeprince Amukamara and buy a pass rush.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

unless they waste money on Forte or some other RB.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Some mock drafts that I've seen have them taking Elliot from tOSU. They will then sign some great pass rushers and probably own the division for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8008 View Post
    Some mock drafts that I've seen have them taking Elliot from tOSU. They will then sign some great pass rushers and probably own the division for a while.
    well if they take a RB at 10 I won't know if they win the division next year, I'll take 3 years off from watching football.

if romo stays healthy i think the cowboys can win the division otherwise i agree. no chance the redskins can win the division two years in a row

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    well if they take a RB at 10 I won't know if they win the division next year, I'll take 3 years off from watching football.
    i remember you being almost as pissed about taking ODB3 that high a few years ago and that worked out pretty well. that's not the same thing at all though, LOL at taking ****ing ezekiel elliot at10

Yeah, they can find the same value much later. I hope for PP999 that they don't spend big money on one though.

The RB's were fine last year, the line can't block.

combine starts today, can't wait for the amateur scouting reports to flow in

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Only thing @SwingOnThis was ever correct about

Running backs are a dime a dozen

Early Vegas odds have Cowboys the favorite, Giants and Redskins tied behind them and then the Eagles last.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

+ Reply to Thread