+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Giants win the division this year

Quote Originally Posted by TyWebb View Post
    Early Vegas odds have Cowboys the favorite, Giants and Redskins tied behind them and then the Eagles last.
    Yeah all they need is Romo to stay healthy. Not sure why anyone on earth would assume that's possible.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

it was good news he broke his collarbone twice last year. we all know it grows back ten times stronger.

I did forget the Doc Belmont theory of limb regeneration
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Yeah all they need is Romo to stay healthy. Not sure why anyone on earth would assume that's possible.
    I guess Vegas, at this point, thinks he won't break his collarbone for the 400th time.
    "I'm too good at this, I bring too much to the discussion for you to feel the need to dismiss it with this drum beat." - Belmont Shore

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    lol
    lol

RN3 will be the backup this year so the sky is the limit for the pokes

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    it was good news he broke his collarbone twice last year. we all know it grows back ten times stronger.
    If he takes his calcium and vitamin D supplements along with enjoying the winter/spring of his 36th

It's criminal the Eagles didn't get the London game and deprived the world of the subsequent road trip Baron Von Birch would have made from
    Sweden. Can you imagine the descending that would have provided?

Oh by the way, I think everyone in he division goes 8-8 except the Eagles who win 4.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    RN3 will be the backup this year so the sky is the limit for the pokes

Romo getting ready for another surgery.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

+ Reply to Thread