+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bryce Harper homers in first AB of season

Bryce Harper homers in first AB of season

all time great
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone wants to go with me to a game in DC let me know, I'll pick you up on the way down. Meeting KG sometime in late May. Seating in the Hyundai is limited, so no mcbricksters or efives, he's too big.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Galvis also homered in his 1st AB of the season.

Harper and Galvis on pace to lead the league in homers with 162.

Overrated, always has been. Lacks power, speed, and has no outfield arm.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

plus, he'll probably get hurt. -Buckshot

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    plus, he'll probably get hurt. -Buckshot
    lol. That combined with MT claiming the 12th pick was better than the 1st pick made for some good times.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    pp999 are you happy mtcalories left the site?

no I like MT. I need to make a better effort to not say anything about his wife and kids.

I mean, are Lukas' ears way too low, indicative of the Calvanese family only being a few generations removed from being apes? Yes, but that doesn't need to be pointed out on the internet.

+ Reply to Thread