+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Flyers playoff thread

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    To honor the passing of the legendary Philadelphia Flyers owner Ed Snider.

randanoesque sentence structure

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A non-sentence first sentence.
    Weirdly worked second sentence.
    Commas missing all over.
    Rest in "piece."
    Shutting down a board rather than discussing the topic at hand.

Looks like that slob Potter is doing a horrible job of honoring Ed Snider.

come on, psub. It was probably one of the hardest decisions he's ever had to make.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    playoff beard has begun!
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Lol this is a great thread!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Pounding vaj since 2012 Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner has a reputation beyond repute Rowengartner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To all who besmirch such an epic man's memory...

"**** robo's family.
    There. I said it." -SwingOnThis

"someday we'll meet, and it will be more awkward than either of us can possibly imagine" -pp999

Flyers playoff thread

Crowhuck has a label maker, PP.

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    I heard CrowHuck used a sharpie to put "ES" on his floor hockey uniform for the rest of this season
    literal lol

Quote Originally Posted by dmcbrickster View Post
    One solid devastating hit on you know who and this series could be completely different. Losing Gudas may be worth it.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by st93ct9u View Post
    **** comcast. I hope the city doesn't give them ****. Especially with Snider gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbfp210 View Post
    Good call. The city should definitely piss off one of the biggest companies in Philly.
    Quote Originally Posted by st93ct9u View Post
    they should. **** comcast.
    You're stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerr12 View Post
    Why not? Serious question. There are plenty of options other than Comcast.
    Plenty of options as far as multi-billion dollar companies headquartered in Philly? I'm not sure that's accurate.
    lol

Ovechkin is as likely to just go bonkers on his own and try to do too much. I like that they have Orpik and Niskanen that the Flyers used to be able to rattle back on the blueline. the craps are a deep team, though. too many weapons to overcome most likely. if the Flyers don't get their power play going with G, Jake, Schenner, Simmer, and Ghose, and if Mase can't stand on his head while Coots shuts down Ovie, it's going to be a short series. think it goes at least 6, probably to the Craps, but I'm not ruling out the ghost (no pun intended) of Ed Snider covering Holtby's eye's a few times to carry the boys through. should be a super emotional room tomorrow night. God Bless America. and God Bless Edward Matthew David Snider, Esq.

+ Reply to Thread