+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Flyers playoff thread

Lost Coots for the series. G and Jake invisible. Simmer whooped Wilson but was lost for the rest of regulation. Mase played well. deflection off the french guy for the first goal and terrible give away by Jake for the second goal. Schenner was hitting everything in site. the boys had a good talk in the room after the game. Mr Snider must not be buried and in Heaven yet because he didn't do them much good last night. hopefully someone facetime's the funeral home a youtube of Smithsie singing God Bless America before game 2.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    The hit did not hurt him. The slash and crosscheck by the Caps players (which the league will ignore since it is a Flyer at the receiving end) is what hurt him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niedermayer...Dead View Post
    The way Wilson was running around tonight, it was absolutely the right thing to do (especially in a 7 game series). Refs ****ed it up, not Simmonds....... and the Flyers weren't going to score tonight anyway.

They need to take Vorachek off the PP until he gets his head right, he is

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Right thing to do, the refs ****ed it up and that ****ed the Flyers bad, that and Jake being a ****ing douchebag ****face.

They absolutely need to go toe to toe with these guys or the series is ****ing done. Caps go the PP bounce and Jake coughed one up. Flyers were doing OK all night for the most part which is pretty damn good in my book. Series is far from over.

Refs were ****ing bipolar tonight.
    poisoning the top unit and playing like a moron in all situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by st93ct9u View Post
    Caps were taking shots all night. Simmonds absolutely did the right thing. The refs ****ed up there by not giving the Flyers the PP, but then again, the way the Flyers were playing they wouldn't have scored anyway.
    So many tears...

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    whenever the flyers play a better team its always the refs

I get that there are bad calls, but most of those PSF guys really believe that there is a league conspiracy against the Flyers. That's where their true retard comes out.

refs were bad for both sides. let them play and only make calls you'd absolutely have to call. blatantly stopping a scoring chance, injury, delay of game/too many men.

it isn't even the worst officiated sport. That my friend is nba basketball.

Phils taking on the Nats, too. Philly vs DC, baby! Nuck the Fats and Cuck the Fapitals. that second one is actually pretty awesome because it could be an ek's hamster search.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gulbunney View Post
    nba basketball.
    National Basketball Association basketball.

PSF after a Flyers loss is more entertaining than sports talk radio after a Birds loss
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Phils taking on the Nats, too. Philly vs DC, baby! Nuck the Fats and Cuck the Fapitals. that second one is actually pretty awesome because it could be an ek's hamster search.
    Hope someone kills Harper with a fastball to the head and someone kills Ovie by driving his head through the boards. Literally kill them.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    I get that there are bad calls, but most of those PSF guys really believe that there is a league conspiracy against the Flyers. That's where their true retard comes out.
    that's not limited to psf or the flyer fans. It's every single game in any Philadelphia sport.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

+ Reply to Thread