+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Flyers playoff thread

oh man. matt read has two more years left on his deal.

Read has been living off of that 30 game stretch his rookie year.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

he's probably as unmoveable as MacDonald. makes $350k a year less than Simmonds.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    season over

'they werent even supposed to be in the playoffs!'

'they have some young defensemen in the minors!'

#thingsmtcalimeanbreatherssay
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    these were on the seats tonight

halfway through the third period and the two seats behind the net in row one both have them still on there.

#flyersnation
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Classic MT

Blog Entries
    flyer fans now throwing things at the washington bench and onto the ice

stay classy!
    Classic MT

Blog Entries
    oh the fans are throwing the LED bracelets on the ice
    Classic MT

I guess "Mr." Snider really was an important guy to Flyers fans. So important that they desecrated his corpse at the game last night.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    yeah it was awesome to see

total philly move

maybe the Santa Claus episode can take some time off now. let the dead owner bracelet tribute take the driver's seat for a few years.

Something new at least. The Santa thing was 50 years ago.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Classic Philly fan. Talk themselves into thinking the Flyers could beat the Caps because they snuck in as the 8th seed. Get overly frustrated because they are obviously out matched.

+ Reply to Thread