+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ed Snider passed away

Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Died of cancer at 83.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    lol
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Faguins moving on to the conference finals to face Tampa. Crapitals come up short again.

Faguins looks like they might go all the way this year.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    the craps are such choke artists. The only teams that can beat the faguins are in the west.

Pens getting rid of guys like Brooks Orpik and James Neal and replacing them with hard nosed, smart hockey players has made a huge difference. they don't go running all over the ice acting like little babies for the most part anymore.

Come on, guys, the Penguins are representing your state in the postseason tournament. Have some civic pride and get behind them.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Civic pride refers to a city dummy. Besides Western PA is the reason the term Pennsyltucky exist. Don't know PA never split in two during the Civil War.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

But seriously. Excited for the Goldbergs tonight. I used to live near Jenkintown. Not shocking in the least that a family named Goldberg would live there.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan10287 View Post
    But seriously. Excited for the Goldbergs tonight. I used to live near Jenkintown. Not shocking in the least that a family named Goldberg would live there.

Wow the Goldbergs is a bad show. Will never watch again.

damn kid is up really early today

+ Reply to Thread