+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Howard with 3 hits and a walkoff HR

Ryan Howard with 3 hits and a walkoff HR

not a mcbrickster thread bump from 2009, either. Happened yesterday against the Indians.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Ryan Howard with 3 hits and a walkoff HR

Pick up that option!

There was also that play where he almost held up at third from second base on a double. That was interesting.

The walk-off was center-massed.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    There was also that play where he almost held up at third from second base on a double. That was interesting.
    i do see where he wanted to make sure the ball got over the guy's head, but man it looks like me in the last 5 minutes of a 5k there with him running.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Howard makes Pat Burrel running look like Jessie Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by e-five View Post
    Pick up that option!
    Is the option for a banana and a one way ticket back to Africa?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    LOL

Home run last night aside I'd rather see Stossi or Joseph. I know they aren't going to be part of long-term future but they may actually bat above the Mendoza line.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

I think it's time to let Mendoza off the hook. call it the Howard/Phillies Corner OFs line and drop it down a few points.

Bourjos line. Since Mendoza was a good defensive player.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

+ Reply to Thread