+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Howard with 3 hits and a walkoff HR

For sale: Ryan Howard’s Blue Bell home for $2.69M

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/p...-for-269M.html

It includes not one, but two exercise rooms: one in the basement, and one in the master suite.

LOL

Luxury features can be found throughout the home: a gourmet chef kitchen, a watermelon patch, a basement with a bar, wine cellar and movie theater, and a master bedroom suite with his-and-hers bath area and walk-in closets.
    Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/p...O4UZjx8CHkM.99
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    Luxury features can be found throughout the home: a gourmet chef kitchen, a watermelon patch, w a basement with a bar, wine cellar and movie theater, and a master bedroom suite with his-and-hers bath area and walk-in closets.
    Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/p...O4UZjx8CHkM.99
    lol, Howard must have gotten the idea from Barry.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    http://touch.metro.us/philadelphia/g...o1JwLQy2ahgxU/

Glen Macnow: Let's give the Big Piece some peace

1:24 pm Ryan Howard deserves a proper send off despite his overwhelming tendency to strike out.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i like glen but he's a breather-in-disguise.
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

I'm sure he'll get a nice ovation by the 10,000 people in attendance during the last series

so Phillies fans owe Ryan Howard something. That's funny. The guy has made 155 million dollars here, never improved on anything and never gave a **** about it.

The guy is a ****ing bum.
    Copyright © 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Ryan Howard with 3 hits and a walkoff HR

Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    i like glen but he's a breather-in-disguise.
    In disguise?

so Phillies fans owe Ryan Howard something. That's funny. The guy has made 155 million dollars here, never improved on anything and never gave a **** about it.

Exactly right. He's a piece of ****. Hope he drops dead.

I'll pour out some of my Colt .45 after his final at-bat but that's it.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

It's hard to believe that January is half over and no one has signed Ryan Howard yet.

+ Reply to Thread