+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Latest Sixers inside

Latest Sixers inside

-Sixers knew they wanted Ben Simmons even before the lottery. It's a done deal he will get picked.

-#3 pick for Okafor isn't happening. The Sixers want more than that, and are angling for a superior veteran guard than would be obtainable at #3.

-Sixers prefer to deal Nerlens Noel. Stronger interest around the league than expected. The Suns are interested per sources, as are the Bucks and Knicks.
    Philly = mecca of sports.

I say correct things. Whether or not you want to face reality is up to you.

AmaroFan: Great poster or greatest poster?

PSC's official insider

Well that's weird that they wanted the guy that was going to go #1 overall no matter what.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Pay attention peep, this is how championship basketball teams are built.

War chest: FULL
    Potential young superstars: TWO (Simmons, Embiid)
    Unstoppable offensive forces: TWO (Okafor, Covington)
    Great young coach: ONE (Brett Brown)
    Embarrassment of riches: REALLY

Step One: Stock up on birch beer

Step Two: SING. BITCHES.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Bel may have an aneurysm pop if they trade Noel.

you can find any skinny tall athlete to stand around and try to block shots, no need to pay him a max contract.

If he was averaging 16 rebounds and 6 blocks per game, then yeah you could say he's a special defensive talent. But he doesn't. His numbers are pretty average for a center that provides zero offense.

He's not a starter.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

He's a role player, i don't think anyone outside of Belmont is arguing that.

Oh, because for his first year everyone here was telling me he was basically Wilt Chamberlain. I guess you've soured.

+ Reply to Thread