+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Villanova 2016-2017 Quest for a Repeat Thread

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Villanova 2016-2017 Quest for a Repeat Thread

Josh Hart announces a return to the cats for 2016-2017.
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    Classic MT

Great news. I hope coming back works out for Hart and he's a lottery selection next year. With him coming back I think Nova wins another title.

No way that happens. They lost their best player.

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Villanova 2016-2017 Quest for a Repeat Thread

Yea, the LOCAL guy is gone.

They won't be nearly as good without him. Dude was a coach on the floor.

He would have fit in great on those old Duke teams of the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    No way that happens. They lost their best player.
    So did probably 95% of the other teams

They can replace Arcidiacano. I know he's a great leader and all but who says the other players can't be? Losing Ochefu will be a bigger deal. They need Omari Spellman to be a key contributor from day one it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest8008 View Post
    They can replace Arcidiacano. I know he's a great leader and all but who says the other players can't be? Losing Ochefu will be a bigger deal. They need Omari Spellman to be a key contributor from day one it seems.
    lol. Yeah, losing a one dimensional player that grabs 8 rebounds a game will be tougher to replace than a coach on the floor, a true leader, a player that took and made great shots, a player that lived and died with the program and pretty much willed it to a national championship. OK

Sorry Swing. I just thought that since their only center will be a freshman next year that the absence of Ochefu would be more noticeable. I'm definitely making assumptions here though and appreciate you putting me in my place.

I'm not putting you in your place, i'm just disagreeing with your premise. Not sure why you're getting all ****y about it.

I'm not. I'm just admitting that you know more about basketball than I do. I'm actually glad you thought so highly of Arcidiacano. He and I went to the same High School.

+ Reply to Thread