+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Villanova 2016-2017 Quest for a Repeat Thread

Great win last night. Inside presence is concerning but Jay Wright will fix it.

As far as recruiting goes they are getting interest from Lonnie Walker (#20 overall, #7 guard per rivals) and Quade Green (#23 overall, #8 guard). Green is also considering Temple and is expected to make a commitment on Nov. 19th.

Quade was offered by Duke and Kentucky. Would be an upset if Temple landed him.

Would he start at Duke/Kentucky? I mean if you're the 8th best guard in the country you may not ever get a chance at Duke the way "college" basketball is now.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

and let me guess, he pronounces his name Qua-day
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

That's true, Kentucky probably has landed 3 or 4 of the guards ahead of him already. Duke usually has a close to half white team so he probably has a shot to start there.

have they taught him to write his own name so he could meet the NCAA's strict requirements for blacks to get into one of the best colleges in America?

For Walker it's between Nova and Arizona. 247 sports crystal ball projection for Quade is 95% in Syracuse's favor so I guess neither Temple or Nova will land him.

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstituti...ertPredictions

Wow, Syracuse must be paying him quite a bit.

Nova is only beating Western Michigan by 8 points right now.

Well they aren't losing today. 9 wins in a row.

Lonnie Walker committed to Miami. A lot of Nova faithful are frustrated that Nova doesn't have the recruiting class they envisioned when they became champs. These kids are always going to want to go to bigger programs in better environments.

Yeah it's hard to believe that a kid chose Miami Beach over Lancaster Ave.

+ Reply to Thread