+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP Gordie Howe

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

RIP Gordie Howe

88-years-old.

2016'd.

FU[K you, 2016!!! At least he won't have to see the [email protected] win the Cup.

I can't believe he was still alive. 2016 appears to be finally cleaning up the mess that 2005-2015 left behind.
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

2016 is an epidemic. No one is safe!
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Mayans must have forgotten to carry a number or something. they were off by a couple of years.

who would win a fight between 2016 and Bernard Hopkins?
    Copyright 2011 ADK Innovations, LLC dba Philly Sports Central ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

depends on if 2016 can get him on the ground or not.

+ Reply to Thread