+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2016 NBA Draft GDT

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute
    not as cools as these jawns

King Breather John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute John Gulbunney has a reputation beyond repute

**** Bandon Ingram, and **** all the idiots that wanted him over Simmons. Dummies.

Let's all enjoy this before pp comes back to rain on the parade.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

"Enjoy your 4 years with Simmons before he leaves for the Lakers. The Sixers ceiling will be 45 wins and a 7/8 seed"

-- pp999

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN
    The Phildelphia 76ers have informed Ben Simmons they will select him with the No. 1 pick Thursday, source says (@ChrisBHaynes 1st)

Thanks but I'll wait to see what AmaroFan has to say before I believe it

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar

2016 NBA Draft GDT

Quote Originally Posted by SwingOnThis View Post
    "Enjoy your 4 years with Simmons before he leaves for the Lakers. The Sixers ceiling will be 45 wins and a 7/8 seed"

-- pp999
    Pretty spot on
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

Bitter Laker fans lol

Quote Originally Posted by EArl View Post
    Im honestly not that big on Simmons. He seems like he only cares about the money and fame. Those to me are red flags on his commitment to get better as a player. Ingram looks like he is willing to put in the work. We have a good group of guys that look like they are gym rats and Simmons could hinder that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzSidewalk View Post
    Congrats to LA. Obviously it's a bummer to miss out on a guy with major questions about his shooting, defense, length, and maturity as those guys have a tremendous track record of success, but Ingram is a great consolation prize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schoolboy B View Post
    Yes! Brandon Ingram is ours for the taking! So happy Sixers decided on Simmons.

+ Reply to Thread