+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: 2016 NBA Draft GDT

Pro-Tebow. God Bless. mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt has a reputation beyond repute mpt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcal View Post
    I'm confused. Is that second dunk supposed to be impressive? I get one is in a game, which is tougher, but there's really no comparison.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mpt View Post
    I'm confused. Is that second dunk supposed to be impressive? I get one is in a game, which is tougher, but there's really no comparison.
    yeah i didnt think much of it either
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    Quote Originally Posted by KrukNut View Post
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Classic MT

so my neighbor from two doors down is derrick jones junior. went to unlv and was second on the team in scoring last year. decided to go pro and went undrafted, apparently is signing with the kings tomorrow.
    Damn, what neighborhood do you live in?

so my neighbor from two doors down is derrick jones junior. went to unlv and was second on the team in scoring last year. decided to go pro and went undrafted, apparently is signing with the kings tomorrow.
    No one at BSG cares either. Sorry.
    Forgive me if watching the 76ers, the Flyers, the Primaries and typing on Twitter that I didn't spell it out until you started acting an ass, but I guess I should have expected your nature to reveal itself.

Terrible pun mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal has a reputation beyond repute mtcal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones View Post
    marcus hook baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by pp999 View Post
    MT you don't post as much anymore but when you do it's clear you are the absolute worst
    it's posts like that that really make me hate MT
    Classic MT

I've Got Hard Nips rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89 has a reputation beyond repute rncd89's Avatar

2016 NBA Draft GDT

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Of-Ron-Jones View Post
    A poor black one
    If your not mad at this sentence. Than they're is something wrong with you.

mt, i'm sure you could afford something that is more white trash than black in Aston, why don't you guys move out there? you don't want Cammi to end up as a mudshark

mt, i'm sure you could afford something that is more white trash than black in Aston, why don't you guys move out there? you don't want Cammi to end up as a mudshark
    why? unless they adopt a black kid, she's not going to meet one at "school".

+ Reply to Thread